To select an available room, click “Details”, then “Request Booking.”
Program Room, Abbot Public Library (Interim Space)
Official Capacity: 49
Booking Period: Between 30 minutes and 8 hours
At the interim space at 3 Brook Road, Abbot Public Library offers one program room for use by non-profit groups and organizations for meetings that are educational, cultural or civic in nature during public service hours. All reservations must be approved by the Director. Requests will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to the posted procedures and guidelines. Library programs and events have priority for Meeting Room use.
Reservations must be requested no less than 14 days and no more than 90 days in advance, from a minimum period of 30 minutes to a maximum of 3 hours. Please include at least 15 minutes at the end of your reservation time to allow for room clean-up.
The room rental fee is $25, to be paid on or before the date requested, in cash or by check made payable to the Town of Marblehead. Reservations for this space will be taken only through April 13, 2024.
The room accommodates a capacity of 49 attendees. Chairs and tables can be set up in one of the following configurations, at your request; please specify your preferred setup when completing the booking form.
- Presentation – rows of chairs facing front of room with center aisle
- Conference – several tables placed together in center of room (in a solid block, open square or U-shape) with chairs around the outside
- Workshop – individual tables dispersed around room with chairs surrounding each table
The following equipment is available for use, by request; equipment training and/or rehearsal time must be requested in advance when completing the booking form:
- Paper easel pad on a tripod with one black Sharpie marker
- Moveable podium
- Up to 2 wireless hand-held microphones
- Speaker system
- 65” interactive display screen with or without laptop computer
- Polycom Studio video conference system for in-person/remote hybrid meetings (Zoom account required for non-library programs)
There are no kitchen facilities or public drinking water available at this location. Refreshments may be brought in and served by the party booking the room.
If you have any questions or difficulties when completing the booking form, please contact the Library by phone at 781-631-1481 or by email at email@example.com.